Health and Fitness Don't Let Travel Throw Off Your Workout Schedule... Try This At The Hotel
Top 10 Night Life Photographers
10. HM Soundsystem: LA-based HM Soundsystem deserves a lot of kudos for both DJing and photographing their parties. From their weekly residency at Broadway Bar to afterparties across Los Angeles, they're constantly "working hard so you can party harder."
9. Antwan Duncan: NYC-based Antwan Duncan photographs parties and catches the artful moments. Sometimes he even shoots 35mm film!
8. Nicky Digital: NYC-based Nicky Digital takes awesome photos at a ton of shows and parties in NYC. Having gained a significant online following, Nicky Digital has played it smart and isn't going anywhere.
7. Last Night's Party: Where ISN'T Last Night's Party? LNP seemingly goes to every festival, party, and club in existence, capturing the weirdest tattoos and the most regrettable-looking moments.
6. Caesar Sebastian: LA-based Caesar Sebastian is an official photographer at the popular Check Yo Ponytail parties, but he also shoots every major rave and a few private parties throughout Los Angeles. Known for his crisp, golden photos, Caesar's nightlife photos are just as much works of art as they are momentos.
5. Rony's Photobooth: LA-based Rony's Photobooth ends up at every L.A. party, and then some. He's known for setting up "photobooths" at parties and clubs from Teddy's to the Avalon.
4. Mel D. Cole: NYC-based Mel D. Cole a.k.a. Village Slum shoots mostly black and white, but whatever he shoots, it's in-your-face and awesome. His work got attention from shooting Erykah Badu and Common in 2001, and since then he's been unstoppable.
3. Cobrasnake: LA-based The Cobrasnake has been doing this for a long time, and was interestingly once Shepard Fairey's intern. From touring with Steve Aoki and Katy Perry to being backstage at fashion week with Jeremy Scott, Mark Hunter seems to capture a generation of hipsters, ravers, and socialites unlike anybody else.
2. The Night Day: Paris-based The Night Day a.k.a. Jour De Nuit takes stunning black and white photos of what he calls "A story about the other side." From underground costume parties to high-profile events, The Night Day finds a way to capture nightlife in the most classic way we can imagine.
1. Kirillwashere: NYC-based Kirillwashere goes harder than any other nightlife photographer out there. No matter what city, party, event, or tour (A-Trak, Steve Aoki, LMFAO) he's at, he finds the baddest girls and craziest moments to document. It's not a surprise that he frequently gets day-after emails asking him to take down pics. Additionally, he's a pro at marketing himself, and has amassed an online following that eagerly awaits each upcoming photo album. If he's not taking your photo at the party, you're not doing it right.