Cardio does a body good, but if you're guilty of these common cardio crimes, you could be putting your body at risk and undermining your efforts.
Posted below are the 10 most common cardio crimes. I definitely commit a bunch of these!
1. Leaning on the Machine
2. Skimping on Resistance
3. Stretching before Your Workout
4. Carrying Weights While You Walk
5. Only Doing Cardio
6. Not Drinking Water
7. Doing the Same Cardio Workout
8. Zoning Out
9. Lifting Weights Really Fast
10. Confusing "Activity" with Cardio
via Daily Spark