If you are a sneakerhead or a hypebeast in order to play the sneaker game you must know these 10 terms. You canâ€™t rock a fresh pair of kicks without knowing the lingo that goes along with it.
1. DS: Dead Stock: The shoe is brand new. Fresh to death anyone?
2. VNDS: Very Near Dead Stock: The shoe is lightly used but in excellent condition.
3. Hypebeast: Someone who goes out and buys the shoe only because it is popular.
4. OG: Original or first edition.
5. Cop: When you get a pair of shoes.
6. Retro Release: The shoe has previously been released.
7. Beater: A shoe that you wear without a care in the world. You can scuff, damage, and dirty them.
8. Heat: Hot, hard to find sneakers.
9. Quickstrike: A shoe that is released in limited quantities and will sell out fast.
10. GR: A general release. These are much easier to cop than limited releases.
For a complete list of terms, click here.
via Sneaker Hub