A three-year-old boy (not in the photo above) got an extremely unexpected surprise after looking to score some cookies from Grandma's house.
Unfortunately the cookies he got into, were actually laced with marijuana and after ingesting them he had to be rushed to the hospital. No three-year-old has any business getting "high" from cookies.
The boy's family had to call an ambulance on Saturday morning, when he wouldn't wake up after sleeping for more than 16 hours. It wasn't until the boy was hospitalized that his family realized he had eaten an unknown number of the highly (no pun intended) potent pot cookies that his grandmother had been using to help her cope with cancer.
The grandma vowed to never make pot cookies again, and the boy made a full recovery.
Moral of the story? Don't eat grandma's cookies until you are at least 18.
via Daily Mail