Charity Family Loses Home and Precious Pets In House Fire
25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Jenny Blue
1. I got the "Most Unique" superlative in my 8th grade year book.
2. I get fan mail on both Twitter and Facebook from people thinking I am JWoww - sorry guys, I am not her.
3. I love traveling, and I hope to accomplish visiting every continent and every state in the US.
4. I am obsessed with the show Ancient Aliens, but am equally scared to death about it.
5. I find the most peace in life by drawing and creating art.
6. I love making other people laugh, and smile.
7. I lost my Dad in 2006, and not a day goes by that I don't think of him.
8. Although I dye my hair dark, I am a natural blonde.
9. I got the nickname "Jenny Blue" because during my Manhattan club days I used to wear blue eye shadow a lot, and my friends would call me "Jen Blue Eyeshadow" which evolved into "Jenny Blue".
10. I have three tattoos...a heart behind my right ear, "evolve" written on my wrist, and the Tibetan script for "fearlessness" on my ankle.
11. I love opera, and my favorite one is Turandot.
12. My favorite movie is Labyrinth by Jim Henson. Henson is one of my all time favorite "creators" and I am a huge fan of The Muppets.
13. Las Vegas is my home away from home.
14. Nothing makes me happier than being by the beach, and swimming in the ocean is the ultimate therapy for me.
15. I love animals, and my cats (Ziggy and Peach) are like my daughters.
16. My favorite musician is Marilyn Manson.
17. I can't stand when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".
18. I dream every night, and I have deja vu daily.
19. I can read Tarot cards.
20. I am scared to death that there is something hiding under my bed. This is because my grandmother thought it was an excellent idea to let me watch Pet Semetary when I was 3-years-old, I will never get over it.
21. Rihanna is my ultimate "girl crush".
22. I have never had a cavity in my life, my teeth are very important to me.
23. I am really good at doing impressions. I can do the voices of Bobby Hill, Pikachu, and Gollum perfectly.
24. I think Larry David is one of the funniest men alive.
25. I can't listen to "Breathe Me" by Sia without crying.